Friday, August 3, 2007

Salmon for breakfast - disgusting? only without pepper!

Not as bad as you might think.
Ok, so it doesn't go down quite as pleasantly as...say, frosties but the effects are far more calming on the old blood sugar levels, plus you cant really go wrong with the stuff, plenty of EFA's (essential fatty acids) the quintissential building blocks of the bodys cells.

Plus, its doesnt leave me climbing the walls two hours later, wanting another sugar top up, Why??? You'll be eye opened.

Its not something I'd care to do everyday, can get a bit, well a bit heavy first thing in the morning but you certainly wont catch me sending my sugar levels over the top either. Let me tell you this one thing people, sugar levels are everything around these parts, check it all out at: www.theunknownweightlossfact.com/

No comments: