Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday And Im 'A' ok

Today I'd like to blind you all with a little science, if I may.

I got myself into a little trouble late oct 2005, bit of the old type 2 diabetes.
Mangage to get the thing under control, had to drop the cookies Im afraid, but this is a good thing, believe me. Anyway to the point, one thing you hear plenty of when your diabetic, is the old term low blood sugar. I wont bore you too much with it but basically, when your blood sugar is low, you feel like crap, not dissimilar to being mildy drunk I might add.
The trouble with low blood sugar is that your body is screaming because you let it run out of juice, namely carbs but let me give you a little secret here people, carbs arent the true ancestor to our bodys energy source, oh no!
There is something far more sustainable, consistent, readily available and stable. its all there in http://www.theunknownweightlossfact.com/. When your body dips into low blood sugar figures, anything under 4.5, you'll start to know about it, chances are youve already felt it a million times before, perhaps you've never realised what was happening.
Something needs to happen within your metabolism for this to correct itself,
one of two things.
1. the usual approach - stuff something sugary down your neck . . . . no no no no! actually, yes if your type 1 diabetic and your going serious hypo but for the rest of us, no!
2. you allow your body to do what it has for thousands of years, give up? I'll give you a clue
??? metabolism, there, three little letters.
Take a guess. See if you can work it out.
I'll be in touch very soon people.
Alternatively, if you really cant wait that long. hold of buying that 2 litre bottle of fizzy ade, hold back on the family bag of crisps and splash out on some good old home made educational empowerment at http://www.theunknownweightlossfact.com/.

Keep em peeled people.

No comments: